Monday, November 30, 2009

moeshapone<3

NAME: paige
AGE: 25
SEX: female
LOCATION: financial district, nyc
OCCUPATION: pre med student at cuny

1. Did you know you look like the singer Brandy?

Paige: Do you know you look like Amy Winehouse?
Me: That is ridiculous and completely inaccurate. You are insane.
Paige: Right on all counts and you smell like beef and cheese.
Me: Haha what? That's the scent of a real woman. It's called America by Slim Jim. The seven eleven on 23rd street carries it. 
Paige: I'm more a fan of bum piss by mediocrity. It keeps expectations low. 
Me: I think you and I in a room together with a bottle of Tanqueray  would blow peoples minds and break their hearts.
Paige: Agreed.

2. Making out with your ex-boyfriends dad. Is it in or is it out?

Paige: IN! And in it to win it.
Me: I agree. I like to live my life on the philosophy that there are no rules to the game of life. Sometimes you trip. Sometimes you fall. And sometimes those who trip and fall turn that into a beautiful, beautiful dance.
Paige: How many shrooms did you eat?
Me: NONE! You would know because on that shit, I would be topless right now.
Paige: Pass it over. I run my life on a clothing optional style.

3. Chris Brown: Date, Rape or Escape?

Paige: Escape from Ike Turner. I am not rolling down his river. I'll tell you that.
Me: But with moves like that? It would be like swimming in a ocean full of dolphins wearing diamond collars.
Paige: Blood diamonds.
Me: Exactly. Blood diamonds.

4. David Hasselhoff once said, "There are millions of dying children out there who's last wish is to meet me." Agree or disagree?

Paige: It appears that Germans and children with cancer have something in common after all. 
Me: Yup. They're all on God's shit list.

No comments:

Post a Comment