Monday, January 11, 2010

stars&bars

NAME: christopher roy
AGE: 27
SEX: male
LOCATION: philadelphia, pennsylvania
OCCUPATION: urban outfitters receiver

1. Soccer or football?


Chris: Soccer. There's more talent involved. Is that what you want me to say bitch?

RTP: Did you just call me a bitch?!

Chris: Yes. Does that answer your question?

RTP: I guess it does. I guess it does.


2. Your mom or my mom?


Chris: My mom. She parties harder. Where's this interview going by the way?

RTP: My shitty blog. I have a blog. We've been over this.

Chris: What's it called? Turdofthescentury.blogspot.com?

RTP: Real fuckin mature.

Chris: Fuck you. Ask me whatever you want.

RTP: I'm going to you fucking dick.

Chris: Alright. Let's go.


3. Crop tops or tube socks?


Chris: What's that?

RTP: A belly tee.

Chris: (looks confused)

RTP: A short t-shirt!!

Chris: Ohh. Tube socks mutha fucka! What am I a Sally?

RTP: What's that?

Chris: It's a woman, which I am not!

RTP: Haha okay. Fair enough.


4. Gatorade or Powerade?


Chris: Powerade. Because Powerade has a white Powerade flavor.

RTP: So you're racist?

Chris: No, I just like saying white Powerade like, I like saying white american cheese at Subway. Is that weird?

RTP: Nah guess not. Do you have any black friends?

Chris: One, his name is Todd and he's whiter than me.

RTP: Once, I lied and told a former employer I had a miscarriage and named the dead fetus Todd. Do you think there's a connection?

Chris: No. Once, a former employer asked me if I was a candy bar what kind of candy bar would I be and I said a Payday. Dudes named Todd die everyday man.

RTP: Hahahaha. I can't handle you!!!

Chris: Haha. I don't know what you're sayin man.


5. TJMaxx or Marshalls?


Chris: Neither dude. That shit blows. Fuck that.

RTP: But the deals!!!

Chris: Fuck the deals! I buy shit thats gonna last. Not because it's cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment