Wednesday, January 5, 2011

back but still not black

Have no fear side pone fans!

Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more. All three of you will be pleased to know I will be continuing the search for side pones worldwide (although due to financial limitations, I will probably be restricted to the greater New York area). I would apologize but I was busy having the most fabulous 2010- I only got fired once, ordered dominos 214 times, opened a savings account with a beginning and current balance of $15.74 and I got a free flat screen TV from one of my best friends who had a nervous breakdown and moved back home. So just because your 2010 wasnt as good as mine it doesnt mean 2011 can't be. Just remember if you reach for the stars you might just touch the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment